A dirty kitchen is an outdoor kitchen in the Philippines, Kuwait, Bahrain and many other West Asian countries either separate from or adjoining the main house, with the reasons for its isolation or separation including fire safety, keeping the smoke and fuel smell out, and keeping charcoal dust and oil grime out.
- McMurrain, Gary (16 December 2013). "Paradise Kitchen Is A Dirty Kitchen". Retiring to the Philippines. Retrieved May 15, 2016.
- The Kano. "Dirty Kitchens in the Philippines". Philippines Plus. Retrieved May 15, 2016.
- Graywolf. "The Dirty Kitchen". Living in the Philippines. Retrieved May 15, 2016.
- de la Vega, Jenn (June 2013). "Dirty Kitchens". Medium.com. Retrieved May 15, 2016.
- Annika. "Dirty Kitchen in the Philippines". Wanderlusting.Me. Retrieved May 15, 2016.