|This template is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Can I suggest we remove donation for the moment? As far as I can tell from the dictionary a donation is exactly the same as a gift, which is already listed (although the Wikipedia article makes an uncited claim that a donation is generally to charity which I think is unlikely to be correct). If the donation article managed to justify any distinction in meaning we could always add it back. --BozMo talk 20:04, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Add online donation service?
I suggest this be added to 'Organization types'. There are a bunch of organizations which exist just to collect donations online and pass them on to charities. Some are listed Comparison of online charity donation services
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Template-Class Philosophy articles
- NA-importance Philosophy articles
- Template-Class ethics articles
- NA-importance ethics articles
- Ethics task force articles
- Template-Class Economics articles
- NA-importance Economics articles
- WikiProject Economics articles
- Template-Class Finance & Investment articles
- NA-importance Finance & Investment articles
- WikiProject Finance & Investment articles