Swapna Sundari (dancer)
She is a recipient of the Padma Bhushan, given Government of India in 2003, as well as the Sahitya Kala Parishad and Sangeet Natak Akademi Award. Her album Janmabhoomi Meri Pyaari was well received. She has written books like The World of Koochipoodi Dance and Tracing the roots of the classical dance. She is the founder-director of Koochipoodi Dance Centre in Delhi.
- Vilasini natyam: Bharatam of Telugu temple and court dancers, by Swapnasundari. Swapnasundari, 2010. ISBN 8184651473.
- "Back in time". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Natyam with more of abhinaya". The Indian Express. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "'Indian culture will become global culture in some years'". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Voice of Vilasini Natyam". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 January 2015.