|Full name||Steward Ceus|
|Date of birth||March 26, 1987|
|Place of birth||West Haverstraw, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|New York Cosmos|
|2005–2008||Albany Great Danes|
|2009||→ Charlotte Eagles (loan)||10||(0)|
|2010||→ Charlotte Eagles (loan)||3||(0)|
|2017||San Francisco Deltas||0||(0)|
|2018–2019||Colorado Springs Switchbacks||17||(0)|
|2020–||New York Cosmos||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 25, 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of April 7, 2018
Youth and college
Ceus attended North Rockland High School, where he lettered in soccer all four years (as well as tennis for three years and basketball), posted a county and school-record 36 career shutouts as a junior, earned all-league laurels all four years, all-section accolades three times and all-county honors on two occasions.
He played four years of college soccer at the University at Albany, where he was named to the America East Commissioner's Honor Roll and ranked second in America East with 66 saves as a freshman, made the America East All-Academic Team and was named to the America East Commissioner's Academic Honor Roll as a sophomore, and garnered America East All-Academic Team honors as a junior in 2007.
Ceus was drafted in the third round (37th overall) of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft by the Colorado Rapids. However, he did play in the 2nd half of the Community Shield against the Sounders at CenturyLink Field. The Rapids lost 3–1. Ceus let in two goals.
He was loaned to the Charlotte Eagles of the USL Second Division in June 2009, to gain experience and maintain fitness levels; he made his debut for them on June 20, 2009, in a game against Richmond Kickers. He renewed this loan with the Eagles in March 2010.
Ceus was released by Colorado on December 6, 2013 after five seasons with the club. On March 21, 2014 he arrived in Finland to try out for the Finnish club Närpes Kraft Fotbollsförening for the starting goalkeeper position. On April 11, he signed a one-year contract.
Ceus made his debut for Haiti in 2010.
- "Albany's Steward Ceus Selected 37th Overall in MLS Draft". America East Conference. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-04. Retrieved 2012-10-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Rapids decline option on goalkeeper Stew Ceus". MLS. December 6, 2013. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- http://www.atlantasilverbacksfc.com/news/detail/uuid/1ey2hpqzm2zsu1frbhtpps8zdk/atlanta-inks-pair-to-join-club-in-2015#.VLaRBtKsXzz Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Steward Ceus at Major League Soccer
- University at Albany bio
- Steward Ceus at National-Football-Teams.com