Station Front Metro Mall
|Location||No. 50-1, Section 1, Zhongxiao West Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Coordinates||25°02′51″N 121°30′54″E / 25.047422561659523°N 121.51487445442925°ECoordinates: 25°02′51″N 121°30′54″E / 25.047422561659523°N 121.51487445442925°E|
|Opening date||March 15, 2004|
|Total retail floor area||9,220 m2 (99,200 sq ft)|
|Public transit access||Taipei Main Station|
Station Front Metro Mall (Chinese: 站前地下街; pinyin: Zhànqián Dìxiàjiē) is an underground shopping center located in Zhongzheng District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is located directly underneath Zhongxiao West Road and is connected with Taipei Main Station.
- October 1992: Taipei City Government decided to demolish the Chunghwa Market (中華商場 Zhōnghuá Shāngchǎng).
- Station Front Metro Mall officially started operation on March 15, 2004, allowing 254 tenants of the original Chunghwa Market to open for business there..
The total length of the underground mall is 343 m (1,125 ft), with 10 entrances and exits, 6 comprehensive squares, 3 elevators, 2 toilets on the east and west sides (to the MRT and exit Z7), and 1 unmanned bank (Ruixing Bank). The total floor area is 9,220 m2 (99,200 sq ft) with a maximum capacity of 4370 people.
- Zhongxiao W. Rd S Exit：
|Z2||Shin Kong Mitsukoshi , Nanyang St. , Caesar Park Hotel Taipei||5|
|Z4||Guanqian Rd. , Shin Kong Mitsukoshi , National Taiwan Museum||4|
|Z6||Guanqian Rd. , National Taiwan Museum||3|
|Z8||Huaining St. , Taipei Square Building||2|
|Z10||Taipei Post Office , Chongqing S Rd. , Futai St. Yanglo , Cheng-En Gate / Beimen||1|
- Zhongxiao W. Rd N Exit：
|Z1||ChengDe Rd. , Taoyuan Airport MRT , Taipei Main Station / TRA HSR||10|
|Z5||Chongqing N Rd.||8|
|Z7||Chongqing N Rd. , Taoyuan Airport MRT||7|
|Z9||Chongqing N Rd. , Taoyuan Airport MRT , Taiwan Governor General's Bureau of Transportation||6|
- ^ "Station Front Metro Mall". Travel Taipei.
- ^ "(Chinese)台北捷運站前地下街辦感恩清倉". tw.appledaily.com.
- ^ "(Chinese)北市「站前地下街」人潮走了 錢潮散了". HouseFun News.
- ^ "(Chinese)北車「站前地下街」飄奇怪異味". setn.com.
- ^ "(Chinese)累癱! 站前地下街Z2出口爬四層 議員爭設電扶梯". ftvnews.com.tw.
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.