Sean Henry (administrator)
Sean Henry is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), President, and Alternate Governor of the National Hockey League's Nashville Predators. He has been with the Predators since September 7, 2010, as President and Alternate Governor, but assumed the role as CEO on December 1, 2015.
Uncle of M3 Technology's COO Michael Caton.
- National Hockey League (2010). The National Hockey League Official Guide & Record Book/2011. Triumph Books. p. 82. ISBN 978-1-60078-422-4.
- Tennessean: Predators turn to Sean Henry to continue success
- Nashville Business Journal: Predators hire Stars' Cogen, Lightning's Henry to become CEO and president
- USA Today: Lightning exec Sean Henry accepts position with Predators
- Nashville Predators; Sean Henry,President/Chief Operating Officer