Rodrigo Moreira (beauty pageant titleholder)
June 19, 1983
CEO of Miss Teen International
Producer of Miss Teen Supranational
President of Miss Teen World
Producer of Miss Teenager World
President of Miss Teen Ecuador
CEO Founder & President of Miss Teen Earth
Producer of Miss Teen Intercontinental
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Mr. America Latina 2009 (Winner)|
Rodrigo started his career as Model at the age of 16 at the Cecilia Niemes model agency.
Moreira who is 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) tall, competed in the international beauty pageant Mr. Latin America, on July, 2009 and obtained the title beating sixteen contestants took part in the competition. In addition he did win the Mr. Photogenic award.
In May 2012, Rodrigo organized its first international contest, that same year he became founder of the Miss Teen Earth pageant to promote tourism of Ecuador and acquired beauty pageants which belonged to the Queen of Ecuador company.
As Director has been responsible for preparing and sending delegates from Ecuador to international contests, his most successful delegatee so far is Daniela Cepeda who won the Miss Teen Earth title and two years later won the Miss Ecuador crown.
- "Mr. America Latina 2009: Rodrigo Moreira of Ecuador" (in Spanish). Historyofbeauty.com. July 30, 2009.
- "Mr. America Latina 2009 did social work". diversomagazine.com. Venezuela: Diverso Magazine. Dec 24, 2009. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
To commemorate Christmas, Mister America Latina 2009 organized an important social work called “Christmas for Everyone 2009”, where it delivered toys, food, clothing and donations to low-income children and families.(original in Spanish)
- "36 of the Series of Reports of Members Silueta X". siluetax.org. Ecuador: Asociación Silueta X. July 10, 2017. Retrieved June 28, 2021.
Moreira graduated at 16 at the Cecilia Niemes' school.(original in Spanish)
- "Ecuadorian won the Mister Latin America". grau10.net. Brazil: Grau10 Magazine. Archived from the original on 2009-07-26. Retrieved Jun 28, 2021.|quote=The Ecuadorian model and bachelor in Social Communication, Rodrigo Moreira, was the winner of the Mister Latin America 2009 contest, recently held in Peru. (original in Portuguese)
- "Intercontinental Queens". diversomagazine.com. Venezuela: Diverso Magazine. May 5, 2012. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
The contest was organized and produced by the prestigious Academy, Model Agency & Events Rodrigo Moreira.(original in Spanish)
- "Denisse Chávez, queen of the Faculty of Health Sciences (FACS) 2015". unemi.edu.ec. Ecuador: University of Milagro. November 13, 2015. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
Eleven young ladies competed for the FACS crown, who paraded in evening gowns in front of the jury, made up of the President of FEUE, Luis Durango, the founder of Miss Teen Earth, Rodrigo Moreira, and a representative of the Mi Gente magazine.
- "Sarah Levandowski of Texas to Represent the USA at Miss Teen Earth International". missearthunitedstates.com. United States of America: Miss Earth United States. August 2, 2016. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
The 5th Annual Miss Teen Earth International pageant will be held October 1st in Panama City. Managed by Rodrigo Moreira, the organization is recognized as the most important pageant for teenagers around the world.
- "Miss Teen Earth makes debut in Botswana". thegazette.news. Botswana: The Gazette. July 18, 2019. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
The Miss Teen Earth pageant was established in 2012 by the President of the Miss Teen Ecuador Organization, Rodrigo Moreira, a 35-year-old producer, the organiser has been involved in the fashion industry and beauty pageants as a competitor, instructor and organizer over the last 15 years.
- "Ecuador hosts Miss Teen Earth 2012". periodicolaprimera.com. Ecuador: La Primera. August 30, 2012. Retrieved June 28, 2021.
From September 11 to 16 of this year, in Guayaquil, will be held the ‘Miss Teen Earth 2012’ beauty pageant, organized by Rodrigo Moreira, founder and owner of the franchise that promotes tourism of Ecuador.(original in Spanish)
- "Beauty event for teenagers". bellamujer.com. Ecuador: BellaMujer.com. Retrieved Jun 28, 2021.|quote=Rodrigo Moreira, Professional Model, assumes the Organization of the pageant, with an innovative vision in all the activities that take place around the contest. (original in Spanish)
- "En realidad las niñas ni son reinas ni princesas" [Little girls are neither queens nor princesses]. Diario El Telegrafo (in Spanish). Mar 18, 2015.
- "Ecuador va por el Miss Teen de América" [Ecuador goes for the Miss Teen of America]. Diario La Hora (in Spanish). Jul 21, 2012.
- "Ecuador wins Best National Costume in El Salvador". extra.ec. Ecuador: Diario Extra. Retrieved Jun 28, 2021.|access-date=June 29, 2021 |quote=María del Cisne, 16 years old, was appointed by the missologist Rodrigo Moreira, after being elected Miss Festejos from the Bucay canton. Moreira, owner of the contest franchise in Ecuador, was in charge of preparing her before traveling to El Salvador. (original in Spanish)
- "The Miss Ecuador crown returns to Guayaquil with Daniela Cepeda". ecuavisa.com. Ecuador: Ecuavisa. July 10, 2017. Retrieved June 29, 2021.
When she was crowned Miss Teen Ecuador International 2015, she went on to Miss Teen Earth International, a contest held in Panama and in which she was the winner.(original in Spanish)