|Owner||Dickinson County Fairgrounds|
|Operator||Dickinson County Racing Association|
|Major events||Labor Day 100, Stateline Challenge|
|Race lap record||13.951 (Dalton Zehr, , 2013, late model)|
Norway Speedway, located in Norway, Michigan, is a one-third mile asphalt oval track that is slightly banked. Norway Speedway began as a dirt track in 1942 and was paved in 1978. The track held American Speed Association sanction before the sanctioning body closed. The track holds stock car races on Friday nights from mid-May through Labor Day Weekend which is the weekend of the Dickinson County Fair. The fair has games, carnival rides, a demolition derby, and a livestock building filled with animals. Events include the Auto-Value Challenge Series, Race to a Cure Cancer, the Stateline Challenge and the Labor Day 100 championship race held during the Dickinson County Fair. The ARCA Midwest Tour, Mid-American Stock Car Series, and the TUNDRA Super Late Models have raced at the track.
The speedway has five divisions:
- Late Models
- Super Stocks
- Stock 4 cylinders
- Wisconsin Sport Trucks (bi-weekly)
Turns 3 and 4
Turns 1 and 2
2013 Late Model champion Dalton Zehr racing in Turn 4
Mid American Stock Car Series cars in 2009
- "35 + Expected for Norway TUNDRA Show". Speed51. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- Association, Dickinson County Racing. "Track Archives". Dickinson County Racing Association. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- "Norway Speedway Stock Car Racing". Michigan DepartmeTourism. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Norway Speedway profile at ASA website". American Speed Association. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Ty Majeski Wins His Third ARCA Midwest Tour Race of the Year in the Duel for Diabetes 100". ARCA Midwest Tour. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- Staff (January 10, 2011). "Tentative MASCS Schedule Includes 10 Events". SPEED Sport. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- "TUNDRA Round Four, Norway Speedway Pre-Race Notes". TUNDRA Super Late Models. Retrieved April 21, 2020.
- "Norway Speedway". www.norwayspeedway.com.