National Register of Historic Places listings in Camden County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Camden County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view an online map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted March 17, 2023.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Widow's Son Masonic Lodge No. 75||May 3, 1984|
|March 5, 1985||NC 343||Camden||Delisted due to owner objection.|
Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Camden County, North Carolina.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- ^ The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- ^ National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved March 17, 2023.
- ^ a b Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- ^ The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.