National Lacrosse League Hall of Fame
The National Lacrosse League Hall of Fame was established on June 16, 2005. The National Lacrosse League's board of governors will vote in the Hall of Fame members based on the individual’s record, ability, integrity, sportsmanship, character and contributions to the team or teams that individual was affiliated with or the league. The league will also have contributions of journalists and broadcasters inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Currently, there is no building or location associated with the NLL Hall of Fame.
- Inducted, February 23, 2006
- Inducted February 16, 2007
- Inducted February 28, 2008
- Inducted March 7, 2009
- Inducted September 9, 2010
After a five-year hiatus, ten new members were inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2021.
- Colin Doyle
- Kevin Finneran
- John Grant Jr.
- Casey Powell
- Shawn Williams
- Pat McCready
- Regy Thorpe
- Steve Toll
- Roy Condon
- Bill Fox
- "Eliuk & Veltman To Enter Hall of Fame". NLL.com. February 10, 2009. Archived from the original on February 12, 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "Kilgour, Stroup & Tucker Enter Hall of Fame". NLL.com. September 9, 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-06.
- "Rock's Watson named to NLL Hall of Fame". www.tsn.ca. Archived from the original on 2011-09-10.
- "Eight players, two officials to be inducted in 15th Anniversary class". NLL.com. June 3, 2021. Retrieved June 3, 2021.