Nagaraya (Japanese: ナガラヤ) is a snack food brand owned by Food Industries, Inc., a Philippine-based company. Its core product, Nagaraya Cracker Nuts, was first introduced in the Philippines in 1968. It is composed of peanuts encased in a wheat flour-based coating. The texture is similar to that of Wasabi peas, but with a nutty flavor and comes in five different flavor varieties. The product has no preservatives, colourants, non-natural additives, zero cholesterol and low sodium content (85mg or 4 percent). It is also worthy of note that it also has a fiber content of 1g or 4 percent of daily intake and 2% of iron.
- "Nagaraya Flavor Products". Nagaraya. December 11, 2016. Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- "Nagaraya Cracker Nuts BBQ". December 28, 2016. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- "Crunchy and Addictive Peanut Snack". August 25, 2010. Retrieved December 28, 2016.
- "Strange Snacks of the World - Cracker Nuts". Village Voice. January 27, 2009. Retrieved September 1, 2016.
- Angela001. "Crunchy and Addictive peanuts Snack". Amazon. Retrieved March 16, 2017.