|Location||S of Morganton on U.S. 64 at Interstate 40, near Morganton, North Carolina|
|Area||9.9 acres (4.0 ha)|
|Architectural style||Greek Revival, Federal|
|NRHP reference No.||73001297|
|Added to NRHP||June 4, 1973|
|Boundary decrease||January 25, 2018|
Magnolia Place is a historic home located near Morganton, Burke County, North Carolina. The original section was built about 1818, and is a two-story, five bay by two bay, brick structure in the Federal style. Attached at the rear is a one bay by two bay temple form Greek Revival style addition built about 1850. It features a long full-height porch. The addition was built by Clarke Moulton Avery, second child born to Isaac Thomas Avery, master of Swan Ponds. In 1841, he married Elizabeth Tilghman Walton, daughter of Thomas George Walton, master of Creekside.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Survey and Planning Unit (February 1973). "Magnolia Place" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. Retrieved 2014-08-01.