Longshan Temple Underground Shopping Mall
|Location||No.145, Section 1, Xiyuan Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Coordinates||25°02′20″N 121°30′00″E / 25.03886614489204°N 121.5000045840673°ECoordinates: 25°02′20″N 121°30′00″E / 25.03886614489204°N 121.5000045840673°E|
|Opening date||September 17, 2005|
|No. of floors||4 floors|
|Public transit access||Longshan Temple metro station|
Longshan Temple Underground Shopping Mall (Chinese: 龍山寺地下街; pinyin: Lóngshānxì Dìxiàjiē) is an underground shopping center located in Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is located directly below Bangka Park and is connected with Longshan Temple metro station. There are a total of 7 entrances to access the shopping mall from the ground floor. The mall has four levels. Level B1 is a famous fortune-telling street, where some stores also sell lucky charms and daily necessities; level B2 sells a variety of commodities, such as exquisite cultural goods and snacks, souvenirs, etc. Levels B3 and B4 are used as a public parking lot.
- Longshan Temple Underground Shopping Mall officially started operation on September 17, 2005.
- The mall underwent a large renovation starting from January 15, 2019 and reopened at the end of January 2021.
- Zhongshan Metro Mall
- Taipei City Mall
- East Metro Mall
- Ximen Metro Mall
- Station Front Metro Mall
- List of shopping malls in Taipei
- ^ "Longshan Temple Underground Shopping Bazaar". Travel Taipei.
- ^ "(Chinese)龍山寺地下街好神季開幕擲筊拿大獎 大吉大利好運到". Sina News.
- ^ "(Chinese)看電視銅板價 龍山寺地下街「寂寞商機」". news.ebc.net.tw.
- ^ "(Chinese)龍山寺地下街 營運差「部分」熄燈號". TVBS News.
- ^ "(Chinese)龍山寺地下街更新 月底完工". United Daily News.
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.