|State/territory||New South Wales|
The hut was built in 1942 by Snowy Miller, Alex Milovitch, Arthur Keeble and Dr Hubert Smith for Arthur and Flo Nankervis as a fishing lodge. It was constructed of River rocks in a similar fashion to Geehi Hut and YHA Hut.
The hut was resumed by the National Parks and Wildlife Service in 1970. Today the hut is a popular destination for day walkers hiking groups.