ISO 10628 Diagrams for the chemical and petrochemical industry specifies the classification, content, and representation of flow diagrams. It does not apply to electrical engineering diagrams. ISO 10628 consists of the following parts:
- Part 1: Specification of Diagrams (ISO 10628-1:2014)
- Part 2: Graphical Symbols (ISO 10628-2:2012)
This document supersedes ISO 10628:2000 and ISO 10628:1997.
common elements of flow charts consist of:
- Block diagrams
- Process flow diagrams
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
Symbols in ISO 10628-2
- Process flow diagram
- ISO 14617, Graphical symbols for diagrams
- ISO 15519, Specification for diagrams for process industry
Notes and references
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.