Hindu Rashtra (book)
|Publisher||Context (Westland Books)|
Hindu Rashtra: What It Is. How We Got Here is a book authored by senior journalist Ashutosh and published by Context, an imprint of Westland Publications (Westland Books) in the year 2019. The book describes the capture of political power in India by the Sangh Parivar.
As a journalist and politician, the author narrates the sociopolitical scenario of India for the readers to have an idea about the political reality of India with fewer parties as the ruling powerhouses, who are not only shaping a risky future, but are also forcing us to ponder whether this nation will succeed “in withstanding the onslaught this time too” or not.
- Excerpts : "Hindutva, Media and Propaganda". Indian Cultural Forum. 16 May 2019. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- Aiyar, Mani Shankar (21 April 2019). "A call to arms for Gandhi's Hindus". The Asian Age. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- "Book Review : Hindu Rashtra". The Statesman. 4 April 2019. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- "हिंदू राष्ट्र - साहसी और प्रभावी पत्रकारिता". Amar Ujala. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- "RSS's Hindutva is at War with Gandhi's Hinduism: Ashutosh". indianobserverpost.in. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- डेस्क, नवजीवन (30 March 2019). "आशुतोष की नई किताब 'हिंदू राष्ट्र' के अंशः अब डिजिटल मीडिया में ही बचा है साहस". Navjivan (in Hindi). Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- Sampath, G. (10 May 2019). "Hindutva exploits Hinduism for political gains: Ashutosh". The Hindu. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- "We are witnessing march of an ideological state: Senior journalist Ashutosh". The New Indian Express. 26 January 2020. Retrieved 13 December 2021.
- "Book Review | Hindu Rashtra". The Statesman. 4 April 2019. Retrieved 20 March 2022.