|Directed by||Sonam Nair|
|Written by||Sonam Nair|
|Produced by||Hiroo Yash Johar|
|Starring||Riya Vij |
|Edited by||Yashashwini Y.P|
|Distributed by||UTV Motion Pictures|
Gippi is an Indian Hindi-language teen drama film written and directed by Sonam Nair and produced by Hiroo Yash Johar and Karan Johar under the Dharma Productions banner, with UTV Motion Pictures serving as distributor. The film stars newcomer Riya Vij and Taaha Shah in lead roles. It released on 10 May 2013.
- Riya Vij as Gurpreet "Gippi" Kaur
- Jayati Modi as Shamira
- Taaha Shah as Arjun
- Avanti Talwar as Tania
- Anah Talwar as Sonia
- Divya Dutta as Pardeep "Pappi" Kaur
- Raqesh Vashisth as Chemistry teacher
- Pankaj Dheer as Papa Paaji
- Mrinal Chawla as Kabir  
- Doorva Tripathi as Anchal
- Aditya Chauhan as Ashish Saraswat
|1||"Baby Se Baby Doll"||Udit Narayan & Sukhwinder Singh|
|2||"Pehn Di Takki"||Vishal Dadlani|
|3||"Mann Baavra"||Shekhar Ravjiani|
|4||"Dil Kaagzi"||Neeti Mohan|
|5||"We Are Like This Only"||Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani & Hard Kaur|
The film received mixed reviews from the critics.
Kshamaya Daniel for Rediff.com has given 4/5 stars and says Gippi is a movie meant for teens. And it has all the necessary teen masala—romance, a makeover, cheesy humour and loud music. Taran Adarsh of Bollywood Hungama gave the movie a rating of 3.5/5 stars and said "On the whole, GIPPI is a credible take on the 'coming-of-age' variety of movies. This one's straight from the heart. Sweet, simple, emotionally engaging, heart-warming cinema!" Madhureeta Mukherjee of the Times of India gave the movie 3/5 stars mentioning " Sonam Nair's 'coming of puberty' film handles simple issues sensitively, though it doesn't delve too deep. The subtlety appeals, but lacks drama in the second half, with a mediocre climax." in.com also gave the film a favourable review saying it would "take adults down memory lane while connecting with teenagers at the same time." Rajeev Masand from CNN-IBN gave the movie 2/5 stars saying that "Ultimately, this could have been a sweet, unusual tale about the triumph of a nerd, yet it's let down by its affected tone."
- "Gippi (2013)". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- Adarsh, T. (9 May 2013). Gippi Review. Retrieved 30 October 2017, from http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movie/gippi/critic-review/
- Mrinal Chawla. (n.d.). Retrieved 30 October 2017, from http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7103530/
- Kshamaya Daniel. "Review: Gippi is both funny and embarrassing!". Rediff.com. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Taran Adarsh. "Gippi Review". bollywoodhungama.com. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Mukherjee, Madhureeta (27 April 2016). "Gippi Movie Review". The Times of India. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- Swati Deogire. "Review: Gippi is adorable". in.com. Archived from the original on 8 June 2013. Retrieved 10 May 2013.
- Rajeev Masand. "'Gippi' review: Many of the film's better ideas are lost in execution". ibnlive.in.com. Archived from the original on 19 June 2013. Retrieved 11 May 2013.