China Media Yearbook & Directory
|Genre||Media yearbook and directory|
|Publisher||CMM Intelligence Limited|
General Agency of China Sports Daily Agency
The China Media Yearbook & Directory (traditional Chinese: 中國媒體年鑑; simplified Chinese: 中国媒体年鉴), also spelled as China Media Yearbook and Directory, sometimes known as China Media Yearbook, is a China-based comprehensive publication on the market covering China's media industries published in English language. It has been published annually since 1999 by CMM Intelligence Limited and General Agency of China Sports Daily Agency (中国体育报社总社).
China Media Yearbook is the only English annual publication on the media market in the Mainland China. The main content of the Yearbook includes in-depth analysis and insights into the Chinese media industries, including TV policies and content, print, film, new media, advertising, the latest developments in Chinese media policies and regulations, media trends and business transactions as well as proprietary statistics and a comprehensive list including enterprise profiles of over 300 major Chinese media institutions in various industries.
- Kristian Kender; Anke Redl; Rowan Simons (February 2007). 2007 China Media Yearbook & Directory. CMM Intelligence Limited. pp. 4–. ISBN 978-0-9793693-0-8.
- Manfred Kops; Stefan Ollig (2007). Internationalization of the Chinese TV Sector. LIT Verlag Münster. pp. 147–. ISBN 978-3-8258-0753-5.
- "China Media Yearbook & Directory (2003-2004)". WorldCat. OCLC 489313231. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- Patrice Poujol (4 March 2019). Online Film Production in China Using Blockchain and Smart Contracts: The Development of Collaborative Platforms for Emerging Creative Talents. Springer. pp. 122–. ISBN 978-3-030-02468-0.
- David Shambaugh."Sichuan TV Festival awards ceremony ended". Sina. 2005-11-28.
- Jonathan Hassid (22 December 2015). China's Unruly Journalists: How Committed Professionals are Changing the People's Republic. Routledge. pp. 105–. ISBN 978-1-317-35414-7.
- David Shambaugh."China's Soft-Power Push". Foreign Affairs. Jun 16, 2015. Archived from the original on 2015-06-17.
- CMM Intelligence Limited (April 2008). 2008 China Media Yearbook & Directory. CMM Intelligence Limited. pp. 3–. ISBN 978-0-9793693-1-5.
- David Shambaugh."David Shambaugh: China's soft power offensive: the censorship machine is also going global". Boxun.com. 2015-06-16.
- F. Sieren; E. Boos (8 January 2016). The China Management Handbook: A Comprehensive Question and Answer Guide to the World's Most Important Emerging Market. Palgrave Macmillan. pp. 385–. ISBN 978-0-230-59972-7.
- 2006 China Media Yearbook & Directory. General Agency of China Sports Daily Agency. 2006.
- Noriko Asato (8 October 2013). Handbook for Asian Studies Specialists: A Guide to Research Materials and Collection Building Tools: A Guide to Research Materials and Collection Building Tools. ABC-Clio. pp. 113–. ISBN 978-1-59884-843-4.
- "2007 China Media Yearbook & Directory by CMM Intelligence Limited". Goodreads. Retrieved 2020-09-16.