Chestnut Mountain (Caldwell County, North Carolina)
|Elevation||3,314 ft (1,010 m)|
|Coordinates||35°57′42″N 81°48′25″W / 35.96167°N 81.80694°W|
|Location||Avery / Burke / Caldwell counties, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Parent range||Blue Ridge Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS Chestnut Mountain|
Chestnut Mountain is a mountain in the North Carolina High Country and wholly in the Pisgah National Forest. Its elevation reaches 3,314 feet (1,010 m) and it also marks the corner between Avery, Burke, and Caldwell counties. The mountain generates feeder streams for the Catawba River.
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Mountains of North Carolina
- Protected areas of Avery County, North Carolina
- Protected areas of Burke County, North Carolina
- Protected areas of Caldwell County, North Carolina
- Pisgah National Forest
- Mountains of Avery County, North Carolina
- Mountains of Burke County, North Carolina
- Mountains of Caldwell County, North Carolina