This category is for various types of places intended for human residence, as opposed to and often in addition to e.g., places of work, study, or entertainment. The term habitat comes from ecology, and includes many interrelated features, especially the immediate physical environment, the urban environment or the social environment.
At the individual and family levels, one's habitat is one's home and the buildings in which one goes about daily life.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- Agricultural establishments (8 C, 5 P)
- Bastle houses (5 P)
- Boarding schools (9 C, 17 P)
- Urban decay (12 C, 68 P)
- Intentional communities (30 C, 20 P)
- Resorts (5 C, 7 P)
- Rural society (9 C, 12 P)
- Semi-subterranean structures (2 C, 36 P)
- Human settlement (5 C, 15 P)
- Space habitats (6 P)
- Space stations (13 C, 21 P)
- Squats (2 C, 41 P)
- Total institutions (7 C, 23 P)
- Tourist accommodations (16 C, 22 P)
- Types of populated places (3 C, 45 P)
- Underwater habitats (2 C, 13 P)
- University and college residential buildings (12 C, 28 P)
- Urban areas (9 C, 12 P)
- Women's quarters (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Human habitats"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
This website is a mirror of Wikipedia, and is not affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.