|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Articles relating to economy, an area of the production, distribution and trade, as well as consumption of goods and services by different agents. In general, it is defined 'as a social domain that emphasize the practices, discourses, and material expressions associated with the production, use, and management of resources'.
- James, Paul; with Magee, Liam; Scerri, Andy; Steger, Manfred B. (2015). Urban Sustainability in Theory and Practice: Circles of Sustainability. London: Routledge. p. 53.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Economy-related lists (19 C, 3 P)
- Business (34 C, 14 P)
- Consumer (8 C, 20 P)
- Economic development (17 C, 66 P)
- Economic history (29 C, 31 P)
- Infrastructure (25 C, 57 P)
- Money (10 C, 24 P)
- Economy and religion (7 C, 9 P)
- Trade (20 C, 29 P)
- Wealth (13 C, 17 P)
- Economy stubs (9 C, 79 P)