A clandestine group is an organization or group of people who keep their affiliations and their activities secret, usually to avoid persecution by law enforcement. Though it is generally safe to assume that current groups with these characteristics would not be listed on Wikipedia (at least not prominently), historically-clandestine organizations that no longer exist and are of historical interest to Wikipedians are prime candidates for this category, as are current organizations that are partially clandestine and have no qualms about revealing the fact (in general terms) that their organization has clandestine elements, if any such organizations should choose to do so.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Clandestine groups"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Clandestine Colombian Communist Party
- Comandos Autónomos Anticapitalistas
- Communist (Maoist) Party of Afghanistan
- Communist Party of the Philippines
- Communist Party of Turkey (Workers Voice)
- Communist Party USA (Provisional)
- Communist Revolution Movement/Leninist (Turkey)
- Communist Workers Party of Turkey