A business aircraft is one designed for transporting small groups of business people for commercial reasons at a time convenient to their business needs. While many are jets, turboprop engines offer high efficiency and lower costs. Some aircraft may be adapted for other roles, such as the evacuation of casualties or express parcel deliveries, and a few may be used by public bodies, governments or the armed forces.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Canadian business aircraft (3 C, 1 P)
- French business aircraft (6 C)
- German business aircraft (3 C)
- Japanese business aircraft (1 C, 1 P)
- Polish business aircraft (1 C)
- United States business aircraft (9 C, 3 P)
- Very light jets (20 P)