|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Accounting.|
Accounting or accountancy is the process by which financial information about a business is recorded, classified, summarized, interpreted, and communicated.
|Accounting is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: M4|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- Types of accounting (3 C, 15 P)
- Creative accounting (7 P)
- Accounting education (4 C, 10 P)
- History of accounting (16 P)
- Accounting magazines (9 P)
- Accounting qualifications (27 P)
- Accounting research (15 P)
- Accounting terminology (1 C, 87 P)
- Accounting stubs (106 P)
Pages in category "Accounting"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).