Jump to navigation Jump to search
Words and phrases coined during the 1930s.
Pages in category "1930s neologisms"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge my duties as king as I would wish to do without the help and support of the woman I love
- I never drink... wine!
- I want to be alone
- I was reading a book the other day
- I will moida da bum
- I yam what I yam!
- I'd like to kiss you, but I just washed my hair
- I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!
- I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today
- I'm melting! I'm melting!
- Identification with the Aggressor
- Industrial web theory
- Inka Dinka Doo
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
- It's a possibility!
- It's alive! It's alive!
- It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men
- Of course you realize this means war!
- Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.
- Oh, the humanity!
- Oh, wiseguy, eh?
- One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
- Operator, give me number 320... ooh, is that you, Myrt? How's every little thing, Myrt? What say, Myrt?
- Ordnung muss sein
- Tain't funny, McGee
- Take My Wife, Please
- That ain't the way I heard it
- That's all folks
- That's right - you're wrong!
- The Shadow knows
- There ain't no sanity clause!
- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
- There is no there there
- There's no place like home!
- To the Batmobile!
- Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
- Train leaving on track five for Anaheim, Azusa and Cu-camonga!
- Walk this way (humor)
- Wanna buy a duck?
- We accept her, one of us!
- We have nothing to fear but fear itself
- We have ways of making men talk
- We'll Meet Again
- What did Horace say, Winnie?
- What elephant?
- When Heaven Was at the Corner of Sycamore and Main
- White-collar crime
- Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
- Who's on First?
- Who's Yehoodi?
- Why a Duck?
- Why Die for Danzig?
- Why don't you come up some time and see me?
- Will you please take off your hat!
- Woodland period