A serial entrepreneur, Levy has co-founded on-demand tech support business, Nerd Alert, federally licensed Canadian medical cannabis business, Mettrum Health Corp. (acquired by Canopy Growth Corp. in 2016), mobile commerce platform, Virgin Mega (acquired by Nike), cannabis consumer branded products company SLANG Worldwide, and gaming media and entertainment company GG Group.
In January 2019, Levy, alongside co-founder Peter Miller, took the cannabis brand company, SLANG Worldwide, public on the Canadian Securities Exchange. In March 2019, Levy and Miller were named as one of the High Times 100 Most Influential People in Cannabis for their leadership in the cannabis industry. Levy then co-founded, GG Group, a holding company that owns a variety of media entities, with early esports entrepreneur, Zack Zeldin, and celebrity partners Pusha T and Logic.
- June 15, 2010. "Virgin Group Takes Chance on Game Site" . Eric A. Taub. The New York Times.
- April 1, 2015. "Nerd Alert offers on-demand tech support"  Jan Engoren. Sun Sentinel.
- March 28, 2019. “SLANG Worldwide Co-Founders Peter Miller and Billy Levy Named Among Most Influential People in Cannabis by High Times 100” . SLANG Worldwide. Markets Insider.
- August 3, 2016. “Nike Acquires Virgin Mega to Improve the Way We Buy Sneakers”  Ben Roazen. HYPEBEAST.
- January 29, 2019. "Canopy Growth-backed Slang to debut with $500-million market value" . Kristine Owram. Financial Post
- September 9, 2020. "GG Group combines digital media, celebrities, esports, and gaming culture" . Dean Takahashi. Venture Beat.