Avery Avenue Historic District
|Location||Roughly along parts of Avery, Lenoir, Morehead, Walker, Evans, & Short Sts., Morganton, North Carolina|
|Area||43 acres (17 ha)|
|Architectural style||Colonial Revival, Bungalow/craftsman, Late Victorian|
|NRHP reference No.||87001915|
|Added to NRHP||November 9, 1987|
Avery Avenue Historic District is a national historic district located at Morganton, Burke County, North Carolina. It encompasses 112 contributing buildings in a predominantly residential section of Morganton. They were built between about 1875 and 1935, and include representative examples of Colonial Revival, Bungalow / American Craftsman, and Late Victorian style architecture.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Suzanne Pickens Wylie (July 1986). "Avery Avenue Historic District" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. Retrieved 2014-08-01.