Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yurt or yurta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yurt is a portable dwelling structure.
Yurt may also refer to:
- Fulya Yurt (born 1994), Turkish women's ice hockey player
- Mishar Yurt, a semi-autonomous principality of the Golden Horde
- Svend Yort (died 1981), noted collector of the postage stamps and postal history of Scandinavia
- Eger-Yurt, a village in the Kalbajar Rayon of Azerbaijan
- Eski Yurt, a historical settlement in South West Crimea
- Kuchek Yurt Sheykhan, a village in Fajr Rural District, in the Central District of Gonbad-e Qabus County, Golestan Province, Iran
- Nozhay-Yurt, a rural locality (a selo) and the administrative center of Nozhay-Yurtovsky District of the Chechen Republic, Russia
- Yurt-e Kazem, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Yurt-e Zeynal, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Yurt, a series of novels by C. Dale Brittain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yurt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.