Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||501(c)(3) public charity|
|Purpose||To equip, inspire, and mobilize the church to care for orphans and vulnerable children|
- Troy Wiseman created World Orphans in 1993 with the proceeds from the sale of his world class coin collection (The Troy Wiseman & Son's Collection)
- Troy Wiseman built more than 500 orphanages in more than 40 countries
- After the events described in Everybody want to save the world Troy Wiseman changes his philosophy of philanthropy to focus on empowering people to help themselves. This framework continued through the InvestLinc Group and ultimately to EcoPlanet Bamboo where the focus is on the creation of long term jobs and opportunities which provide families and communities with the security and stability to invest in themselves.
The mission of World Orphans is to equip, inspire, and mobilize the church to care for orphans and vulnerable children.
- http://www.guidestar.org/PartnerReport.aspx?ein=33-0571309&Partner=Demo. Missing or empty
- Brandon Howell (April 22, 2011). "Delta College student raises funds for mission trip through World Orphans to Uganda". The Bay City Times. Retrieved June 20, 2013.
- Dalia Fahmy (December 1, 2007). "Everybody Wants to Save the World". Inc. Retrieved June 20, 2013.
- The Troy Wiseman & Son's Collection
- Everybody want to save the world
- EcoPlanet Bamboo
- invest in themselves