Wikipedia:Requested moves/Technical requests
If you are unable to complete a move for technical reasons, you can request technical help below. This is the correct page if you tried to move a page, and you got an error message saying something like "You do not have permission to move this page, for the following reasons:".
If you are here because you want an admin to approve of your new article or your proposed page move, you are in the wrong place.
- To list a technical request: Uncontroversial technical requests subsection and insert the following code filling in pages and reason: the
- If you object to a proposal listed in the uncontroversial technical requests section, please move the request to the Contested technical requests section, append a note on the request elaborating on why, and sign with ~~~~.
- If your technical request is contested, or if a contested request is left untouched without reply, create a requested move on the article talk and remove the request from the section here. The fastest and easiest way is to click the "discuss" button at the request, save the talk page, and remove the entry on this page.
Edit this section if you want to move a request from Uncontroversial to Contested.
Uncontroversial technical requests
- Reaper (Marvel Comics) (redirect to List of Marvel Comics characters: R) → Reaper (Pantu Hurageb) – Displace edit history to location indicating content, similar to -- 22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:06, 2 April 2020 (UTC)
- Saeid AhmadiKaryani → (redirect to Saeid AhmadiKaryani) – That's the correct and common name, some user made that move (and did it more than once) apparently just to do some experiments, I warned him on his talk page and he is silent since that day, so I assume this is not controversial Mohsen1248 (talk) 13:11, 2 April 2020 (UTC)