Who can receive access?
Any active editor in good standing can receive access. Applications are reviewed based on the editor’s need and contributions. If you think you could use access to one of our partner resources and are an active editor in any project supported by the Wikimedia Foundation, please apply.
Any editor can apply for access, but there are a few basic requirements:
- You have an account that is a minimum of 6 months old
- You have a minimum of 500 edits
- You have made at least 10 edits to Wikimedia projects in the last month
- You are not currently blocked from editing Wikipedia
- You do not already have access to the resources you’re applying for through another library or institution
If you don't quite meet the experience requirements but think you would still be a strong candidate for access, feel free to apply and you may still be considered.