Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. Don't forget that blocking is a last resort; if there is a less restrictive way to solve the problem, please pursue it. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file an external request for administrator attention.
This page was last updated at 11:31 on 27 May 2020 (UTC).if it is out of date.
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by HBC AIV helperbot5 (talk) and will no longer be displayed when the backlog is cleared.
- 126.96.36.199 - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 10:38, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- House of Al Thani: actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account. MRZQ (talk) 03:39, 27 May 2020 (UTC) – On
- ProClasher97 ~ Have A Question? 05:32, 27 May 2020 (UTC) – actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account.
- 188.8.131.52 – On Template:COVID-19 pandemic data/Indonesia medical cases: vandalism after final warning. Flix11 (talk) 09:04, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- 184.108.40.206 – On FJ:. Obvious sock of blocked user DeepNikita. Initially I warned the user, but probably easier to just block. Has been editing sporadically this week. Larry Hockett (Talk) 09:27, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- S. Nagy Anna: actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account. PamD 11:17, 27 May 2020 (UTC) – On
- BBoyNeptune06 (talk) 11:22, 27 May 2020 (UTC) Your concise reason (e.g. vandalised past 3rd warning on Wikipedia article Kelvin Taylor (actor)).