White Lady (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The White Lady)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up white lady in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A White Lady is a type of female ghost, typically dressed in a white dress or similar garment.
White Lady may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- White Lady of Gont or Tenar, a fictional character in Ursula K. Le Guin's Earthsea novels
- White Lady of Rohan or Éowyn, a fictional character created by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The White Lady, a character from the video game Hollow Knight
- White lady (butterfly) or Graphium morania, a species of butterfly found in southern Africa
- White lady (plant) or Kalanchoe tetraphylla, a species of plant found in southern Africa
- White lady (spider) or Leucorchestris arenicola, a species of spider found in Namibia
- White Lady (cocktail), a sour
- The White Lady (Namibia), a rock painting in Namibia
- The White Lady (Ireland), a standing stone
- All pages with titles containing White Lady
- Dame Blanche (disambiguation)
- Lady in White (disambiguation)
- White Witch (disambiguation)
- White Woman (disambiguation)
- The Woman in White (disambiguation)
- Order of the White Lady (France)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Lady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.