Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Joseph Santley|
|Produced by||Harry Grey|
|Screenplay by||Olive Cooper|
|Music by||Walter Scharf|
|Edited by||Thomas Richards|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Shantytown is a 1943 American crime film directed by Joseph Santley and written by Olive Cooper. Starring Mary Lee, John Archer, Marjorie Lord, Harry Davenport, Billy Gilbert and Anne Revere, the film was released on April 20, 1943, by Republic Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2015)
- Mary Lee as Elizabeth 'Liz' Gorty
- John Archer as Bill Allen
- Marjorie Lord as Virginia Allen
- Harry Davenport as 'Doc' Herndon
- Billy Gilbert as 'Papa' Ferrelli
- Anne Revere as Mrs. Gorty
- John F. Hamilton as Mr. Gorty
- Frank Jenks as 'Whitey'
- Cliff Nazarro as 'Shortcake'
- Carl Switzer as 'Bindy'
- Robert Homans as Dugan
- Noel Madison as 'Ace' Lambert
- Matty Malneck as Orchestra Leader
- Matty Malneck's Orchestra as Orchestra
|This 1940s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|