Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Shack is a type of small house, usually in a state of disrepair.
The Shack is a 2007 novel by William P. Young.
Shack or The Shack may also refer to:
- The Shack (Williamsport, Ohio), a Registered Historic Place in Pickaway County, Ohio, United States
- The Shack Neighborhood House, a community center in Scotts Run, West Virginia, United States
- Shack (surname)
- Shick Shack (c. 1727–c. 1835), Native American chieftain
- Shack, nickname of James Harris (quarterback) (born 1947), former American Football League and National Football League quarterback and National Football League executive
- Alonzo Shack Shealy (1874-1929), American college football player and head coach
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Shack (1945 film), a Mexican film adaptation of the Ibanez novel
- The Shack (2017 film), an American film adaptation of the Young novel
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Shack (band), an English alternative rock group formed in 1987
- Shack, the villain of the movie Emperor of the North Pole (1973), played by Ernest Borgnine
- Shacknews, a website about games, also known as "The Shack"
- The Shack (Blasco Ibáñez novel), an 1898 Spanish novel by Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
- The Shack (journalism), the police beat for journalists within the NYPD headquarters
- Shake Shack, an American fast casual restaurant chain based in New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.