Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orphanage may refer to:
- Orphanage, the institution dedicated to caring for orphans
- Orphanage (band), a metal band from the Netherlands.
- Orphanage, a 1960s Irish band, featuring Phil Lynott and Brian Downey, both later of Thin Lizzy
- Orphanage (rap group), an American rap group
- Orphanage Road, a street in Birmingham, England
The Orphanage may refer to:
- The Orphanage (film), a 2007 film directed by Juan Antonio Bayona
- The Orphanage (company), a visual effects company in California
- The Orphanage (video game), a Minecraft horror adventure map.
- The Orphanage of Iran, a 2016 film directed by Abolqasem Talebi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orphanage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.