Natalie Lorraine Sawyer
23 October 1979
Natalie Lorraine Sawyer (born 23 October 1979) is an English television and podcast presenter and Talksport radio presenter.
Sawyer parted company with Sky Sports News in March 2018, after eighteen years of service having initially joined the production team. From the 2018 FIFA World Cup onwards Sawyer began presenting The Game for The Times.
She was married to former Sky Sports News colleague Sam Matterface and they have a son named Sawyer, born on 28 October 2010. Sawyer and Matterface divorced in 2014.
Sawyer is a fan of Brentford. In 2012 the club featured her in an advertising campaign that saw her image used on a bus in an effort to promote their ticket prices. She was born to an English father and a Bulgarian mother. She has been dating footballer Jonathan Douglas since 2015.
- ^ "Nat backs Ladies' Day". Sky Sports. Retrieved 27 October 2009.
- ^ "Sky shows Natalie Sawyer the door after 18 years". The Times. 29 March 2018. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- ^ "Daily World Cup podcast with Natalie Sawyer out now". The Times. 15 June 2018. Retrieved 1 September 2020.
- ^ Prenderville, Liam (29 March 2018). "Sky Sports News presenter Natalie Sawyer leaves after 18 years with company". Irish Mirror. Retrieved 1 September 2020.
- ^ "Brentford FC launch branded bus campaign with Sky Sports News Presenter - and Brentford supporter - Natalie Sawyer". Brentford FC. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- ^ Lutz, Tom (23 December 2011). "Natalie Sawyer: 'Everyone is trying to get Jim White on Twitter'". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 September 2020.