Lynne Murray, FBA is a British psychopathologist and academic, specialising in child development. She is Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Reading. She has authored The Social Baby (2000) and The Psychology of Babies (2014), in addition to more than 200 academic papers.
- Murray, Lynne; Cooper, Peter J., eds. (1997). Postpartum Depression And Child Development. New York: Guilford Press. ISBN 978-1572301979.
- Murray, Lynne; Andrews, Liz (2000). The Social Baby. Richmond: CP Publishing. ISBN 978-1903275016.
- Murray, Lynne (2014). The psychology of babies: how relationships support development from birth to two. London: Robinson. ISBN 978-1849012935.
- "Professor Lynne Murray". The British Academy. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- "Professor Lynne Murray". School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences. University of Reading. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- Mesure, Susie (22 June 2014). "Lynne Murray interview: 'A lot of people writing baby books don't know the research'". The Independent. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- "Elections to the British Academy celebrate the diversity of UK research". British Academy. 2 July 2017. Retrieved 29 July 2017.
|This biography of a British psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|