List of institutions of higher education in Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh there are 2 central universities, 13autonomous universities, 24 state universities, 5 deemed universities, and 3 Private Universities
|Central University of Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur||2018||General|||
|Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh||Vizianagaram||2019||General|||
Central Institutions (Autonomous Universities)
|Indian Institute of Management||Visakhapatnam||2015||Management|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Tirupati||2015||Technology|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology||Kurnool||2015||Technology|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology||Sricity||2013||Technology|
|Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy||Visakhapatnam||2016||R&D in the hydrocarbon|
|Indian Institute of Science Education and Research||Tirupati||2015||Science|
|Indian Maritime University – Visakhapatnam Campus||Visakhapatnam||2008||Naval Architecture|
|National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh||Tadepalligudem||2015||Technology|
|National Institute of Oceanography||Visakhapatnam||2018||General|
|School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada||Vijayawada||2008||Planning , Architecture|
|National Institute of Design, Vijayawada||Amaravati||2015||Design|
|Indian Culinary Institute, Tirupati||Tirupati||2016||BBA–Culinary|
|Indian Institute of Packaging||Kakinada||2018|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||Kakinada||2018||Mba-IB|
Following the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities Act, 2008 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was split into four universities, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. This is also reflected by the UGC list. The date of establishment of all four institutes is therefore 2008, though Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was established in 1972 by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972 which is what the UGC lists as the establishment date for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
|Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)||Visakhapatnam||1980 (2007)||Technology, management|||
|K L University||Guntur||1980 (2009)||Technology|||
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha||Tirupati||1961 (1987)||Sanskrit|||
|Sri Sathya Sai University||Puttaparthi||1981 (1981)||General|||
|Vignan University||Guntur||1997 (2009)||Technology|||
granted deemed university status
|Krea University||Sricity||2018||Liberal Education|||
- Adoni Arts and Science College (AASC est in 1962), Adoni
- Andhra Loyola College
- Andhra Medical College
- Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree College
- Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Bapatla Engineering College
- Dhanekula Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
- Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering
- G Pulla Reddy College of Engineering & Technology
- Guntur Institute of Medical Sciences
- KSRM College of Engineering (KSRM)
- Kurnool Medical College
- Mrs. A. V. N. College (Est 1860) Visakapatnam
- MVGR College of Engineering
- Narasaraopeta Engineering College (NEC)
- Narayana Engineering College Nellore
- QIS College of Engineering and Technology (QISE)
- RVR & JC College of Engineering
- Shree Institute of Technical Education (SITE)
- SMVM Polytechnic, Tanuku
- Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust (SVET)
- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College (SVEC)
- Sri Sathya Sai University
- Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology (VVIT)
- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College (VRSEC)
- Vignan's Institute of Information Technology
- "Transit campus of Central University inaugurated". The Hindu. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Centre Approves Tribal University In Andhra Pradesh". NDTV. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- "AP Govt allots 526 acres of land for Tribal University in Kothavalasa". The Hans India. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- "welcome to Acharya Nagarjuna University". nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Acharya Nagarjuna University. Archived from the original on 17 May 2011. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- "Angrau". angrau.ac.in.
- "Adikavi Nannaya University". aknu.edu.in.
- "Welcome to Andhra University". andhrauniversity.info. Andhra University. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- "Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University". apulvisakha.org. A.P. University of Law. Archived from the original on 9 June 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- "Welcome :: Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Srikakulam". brau.in. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- "DR. YSR Horticultural University". drysrhu.edu.in. Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University.
- "NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh". 220.127.116.11. Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- "www.dravidianuniversity.com". dravidianuniversity.ac.in. Dravidian University. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Naidu to inaugurate Gurazada Apparao University". The Hindu. Retrieved 17 February 2019.
- "About JNTU". jntuanantapur.org. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. Archived from the original on 7 January 2012. Retrieved 14 December 2011.
- "Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada". jntuk.edu.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Welcome to Krishna University". krishnauniversity.net. Krishna University. Retrieved 23 June 2011.
- "Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh". rguktnuz.in.
- "Prospectus" (PDF). rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in. Rayalaseema University. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 December 2010. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "University Profile-SKU". skuniversity.org. Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam". spmvv.ac.in. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam. Archived from the original on 8 January 2012. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Sri Venkateswara University". svuniversity.in. Sri Venkateswara University. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS)". svimstpt.ap.nic.in. Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- "Establishment of Sri Venkateswara Vedic University". svvedicuniversity.org. Sri Venkateswara Vedic University. Archived from the original on 24 August 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "History of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University". svvu.edu.in. Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Vikrama Simhapuri University_Aboutus". simhapuriuniv.org. Vikrama Simhapuri University. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "Yogi Vemana University". yogivemanauniversity.ac.in. Yogi Vemana University. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "About Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University". Ahuuk.ac.in. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- "Applications of RS and GIS for Disaster Management" (PDF). jntu.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 June 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "List of State Universities" (PDF). University Grants Commission. 13 October 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972". jntu.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. Archived from the original (DOC) on 10 July 2007. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "About GITAM University". ghbs.in. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. Retrieved 3 June 2011.
- "Introduction to K L U". kluniversity.in. K L University. Archived from the original on 11 June 2011. Retrieved 19 June 2011.
- "Profile :: Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha". rsvidyapeetha.ac.in. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth. Archived from the original on 29 March 2009. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "History". sssihl.edu.in. Sri Sathya Sai University. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- "VIGNAN's UNIVERSITY". vignanuniversity.org.
- "Krea University – Liberal Arts and Science Education". http://krea.edu.in/. Retrieved 5 November 2018. External link in
- "Mrs. A.V.N. College". www.avncollege.ac.in.