Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- ISO 12006-2:2015 "Building construction - Organization of information about construction works - Part 2: Framework for classification of information"
- ISO 12006-3:2007 "Building construction - Organization of information about construction works - Part 3: Framework for object-oriented information" also known as BuildingSMART Data Dictionary or International Framework for Dictionaries (IFD) Library.
Classification of project stages:
- inception/ procurement
- outline proposals, programme preparation
- scheme detail/ costing
- detail design/ costing
- production information and bills of quantities preparation
- tender action
- construction preparation
- construction operations on site