IEC 61360, with the title "Standard data element types with associated classification scheme", is a series of standard documents defining a general purpose vocabulary in terms of a reference dictionary published by the International Electrotechnical Commission.
The IEC 61360 series is structured into different parts:
- IEC 61360-1 - Part 1: Definitions - Principles and methods
- IEC 61360-2 - Part 2: EXPRESS dictionary schema
- IEC 61360-4 - Part 4: IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD)
- IEC 61360-6 - Part 6: IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD) quality guidelines
IEC 61360-1 provides a detailed introduction to the structure of the dictionary and its use. IEC 61360-2 specifies the detailed dictionary data model and IEC 61360-6 stipulates quality criteria for the content of the dictionary. The data model defined in IEC 61360-2 is also published in ISO 13584-42.
The IEC provides a technical dictionary for the use in the electro-technical and electronic domain which is published as IEC 61360-4. This dictionary is called IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD) and can be accessed as a web page (http://cdd.iec.ch).
IEC 61360 also defines the base for other product taxonomies like [email protected].
- IEC 61360-1 : Standard Elements Types with associated classification scheme for electric items - Part 1: Definitions – Principles and methods (Edition 4 ed.). IEC. 2017.
- ISO 13584-42: Parts library – Part 42: Description methodology: Methodology for structuring part families. ISO. 2010. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Details of the Administration Shell" (PDF). Plattform Industrie 4.0. 2018-08-09. p. 37. Retrieved 25 September 2018.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|