This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
IEC 60068 is a collection of methods for environmental testing of electronic equipment and products to assess their ability to perform under environmental conditions including extreme cold and dry heat. IEC 60068 offers appropriate severities and prescribes various environmental conditions for measurements and tests.
IEC 60068 has three parts:
- IEC 60068-1: General and guidance
- IEC 60068-2: Tests
- IEC 60068-3: Supporting documentation and guidance
- List of International Electrotechnical Commission standards
- MIL-STD-810, "Test Method Standard for Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests"
- MIL-HDBK-2036, "Preparation of Electronic Equipment Specifications"
- IEC 60945, "Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems – General requirements – Methods of testing and required test results"
- RTCA DO-160, "Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment"
- MIL-STD-461, "Department of Defense Interface Standard: Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment"
- "IEC 60068-2 | Environmental Testing of Electronic Equipment »". www.desolutions.com. Retrieved 2019-04-22.
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|