(Redirected from Habitation (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up habitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Habitation may refer to:
- Human settlement, a community in which people live
- Dwelling, a self-contained unit of accommodation used as a home
- Habitation (India), an administrative division in India
- Habitation at Port-Royal, France's first settlement in North America
- Habitation de Québec, buildings interconnected by Samuel de Champlain when he founded Québec
- Habitation La Grivelière, coffee plantation and coffeehouse in Vieux-Habitants, Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe
- Habitation name, names denoting place of origin
- Habitation Module, Habitation Extension Module, for the International Space Station
- Habitat (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.