This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
HUD USER is an information source containing reports and reference documents for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD USER was established by the HUD's Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R) in 1978.
HUD USER contains over 800 documents, comprising a variety of reference material for researchers and policy makers. In addition to published works, HUD User hosts data sets and a bibliographic database. Most of the material can be downloaded for free or purchased in print-form.
HUD USER publishes  at regular intervals: the Research Works newsletter, the Breakthrough e-newsletter, the tri-quarterly Cityscape journal, and a quarterly report on U.S. housing market conditions.
HUD USER provides researchers with access to the original data sets generated by PD&R-sponsored data collection efforts. These data sets include the American Housing Survey, HUD median family income limits, microdata from research initiatives, the HUD-insured multifamily housing stock, and the public housing population.
In addition to the resources noted above, the HUD USER also hosts smaller, content-specific sections including specialized clearing houses, housing, and ]]community development]]s. HUD USER also hosts a case studies section highlighting development projects.
- "HUD USER, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD USER". healthfinder.gov. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- four periodicals
- "Data.Hud.Gov". data.hud.gov. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- Company, DIANE Publishing (1997-06-01). A Guide to Evaluating Crime Control of Programs in Public Housing. DIANE Publishing. ISBN 9780788145216.
- Department of Energy / Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- EPA / National Service Center for Environmental Publications
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
- Department of Transportation / Research
- Transportation Research Board of the National Academies
- National Academy of Sciences / Publications
- Library of Congress
- U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO)
- U.S. GPO Federal Depository Library Program