Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up convent or convento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A convent is a community of priests, religious brothers, religious sisters or nuns, or the building used by such a community.
Convent or convento may also refer to:
- Convent, Louisiana, U.S.
- Convent Gallery, an art museum in Australia
- Convento Building (Mission San Fernando), on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Hotel El Convento, a hotel in Puerto Rico
- Convento, a town in Piedmont, Italy
- Dominican Convent High School in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Dominican Convent High School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Dominican Convent Primary School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Dominican Convent Primary School, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Convent (band), a project of Emilie Autumn
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Convent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.