Central (Macau Ferry) Bus Terminus
Connaught Road Central|
West of Shun Tak Centre
Central and Western
The Central (Macau Ferry) Bus Terminus (Chinese: 中環（港澳碼頭）巴士總站) is a major bus terminus located in Sheung Wan, Central and Western District, Hong Kong, next to the Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal. It is one of the largest open-air bus terminus in Hong Kong and is home to a large variety of cross-harbour tunnel bus routes towards points in Kowloon and the New Territories, making the terminus one of the most important transport interchanges in Hong Kong.
Location of terminus
The entrances and exits of the terminus is located on Connaught Road Central (while the entrance of the berth of route 182 is located on Chung Kong Road).
The locations of berths for different routes is provided in the plan below.
Regulators' kiosks for CTB and NWFB are located next to the exit of the terminus. Also, a bus captains' rest kiosk is also set up at the berth for Route 788.
- MTR Island Line Sheung Wan Station Exit D
- Sheung Wan (Waterfront Police Station) Bus Terminus - located opposite to the terminus on Chung King Road, outside the Waterfront Police Station. An overnight bus route N89R to City One Shatin is provided.
- Hong Kong Guidebook 1981, published by Universal Publications
- Public Transport Atlas 4th edition, published by Universal Publications
- The Development of Hong Kong Island Bus Routes in the 20th Century by Stanley Yung, published by BSI Hobbies
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Central (Macau Ferry) Bus Terminus.|