Category:Wikipedia essays about article formatting
|This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category contains essays about article formatting. This is distinguished from Category:Wikipedia essays about editing by being about essays on technical aspects of formatting, such as Wikicode, scroll bars, tables, etc. Additional essays may be found on Category:Wikipedia essays.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Wikipedia essays about article formatting"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:A navbox on every page
- Wikipedia:About template mania
- Wikipedia:Advanced article editing
- Wikipedia:Advanced footnote formatting
- Wikipedia:Advanced table formatting
- Wikipedia:Advanced template coding
- Help:Advanced text formatting
- Wikipedia:Ambox suggestions
- Wikipedia:Autosizing images
- Wikipedia:Autowidening tables
- Wikipedia:Avoiding text gaps
- Wikipedia:Avoiding Wikipedia quirks
- Wikipedia:Why Johnny can't wiki-read
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Christian music/Structure
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Primer for AfD, AfC and PROD
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Primer for creating women's biographies
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/Essays/Ten Simple Rules for Women in Red