Category:University and college residential buildings

Jump to navigation Jump to search

This university and college dormitories category includes residential colleges, program houses, and traditional dormitories. The term "dormitory" is widely used at universities and colleges in the United States. In the United Kingdom it is only used at boarding schools, and the equivalent term for institutions of higher education is hall of residence.