|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Microeconomics.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Included in this category are articles detailing how individuals, households, businesses and governments make decisions on how to allocate limited resources in markets where goods or services are being bought and sold.
|Microeconomics is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: D|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Microeconomists (3 C, 33 P)
- ► Elasticity (economics) (16 P)
- ► Family economics (3 C, 42 P)
- ► Goods (economics) (6 C, 53 P)
- ► Market (economics) (7 C, 46 P)
- ► Scarcity (5 C, 32 P)
- ► Microeconomic theories (6 C, 13 P)
- ► Welfare economics (108 P)
- ► Microeconomics stubs (88 P)
Pages in category "Microeconomics"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).