Category:Japanese words and phrases
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category is not for articles about concepts and things but only for articles about the words themselves. Please keep this category purged of everything that is not actually an article about a word or phrase. See as example Category:English words.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Japanese words and phrases.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Japanese art terminology (3 C, 30 P)
- ► Japanese business terms (45 P)
- ► Japanese entertainment terms (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Japanese historical terms (2 C, 61 P)
- ► Japanese literary terminology (1 C, 30 P)
- ► Japanese martial arts terminology (5 C, 84 P)
- ► Japanese religious terminology (3 C, 7 P)
- ► Japanese sex terms (4 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Japanese words and phrases"
The following 195 pages are in this category, out of 195 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Kabuse tea
- Kin no unko
- Kiri-sute gomen
- Kome Hyappyō
- Kuwabara kuwabara